Aktualności ze strony WWW zbudujmy.to oraz inne wiadomości
Awatar użytkownika
jetboy
Stowarzyszenie Zbudujmy.to
Rok urodzenia: 1973
Kontakt:

Jamie Berard podpisuje zestawy w Pekinei i Szanghaju

Post autor: jetboy »

Jeśli chcecie spotkać Jamiego Berarda, acie chwile czasu i nie przeszkadza wam wycieczka do Shanghaju lub Pekinu to będzie on podposywał zestaw 1szego i 3ciego grudnia. Więcej szczegółów w oryginalnej informacji:
Jamie Berard, Design Manager of LEGO Architecture and LEGO Creator Expert is coming to China for a series of signing events at LCS in Shanghai and Beijing this weekend.

Our LCS team is setting aside 30 minutes in prior to the each of the actual public hours for an exclusive AFOL x designer interaction including Q&A, mingling and autographing. In addition, only the participating AFOLs are eligible to RESERVE one Shanghai Skyline set (21039) each person and get it signed by Jamie. (You will need to pick it up or arrange the delivery after December 4th).

General Event Info

December 1st, LEGO Certified Store – Shanghai (大宁国际广场)
Address: 上海市静安区共和新路1898号大宁国际商业广场5座1层
AFOL session: 18:30-19:00 (registration starts at 18:00)
Public hours: 19:00-21:00

December 3rd, LEGO Certified Store – Beijing (燕莎金源)
Address: 北京市海淀区远大路1号金源燕莎购物中心4楼4099
AFOL session: 14:30-15:00 (registration starts at 14:00)
Public hours: 15:00-18:00

I know this is a very short notice and travel to Shanghai or Beijing is not a short trip for most of you, but I still wish to share this news in case any member is travelling or living in those cities. There are still a limited number of spots (less than five) for each event remaining.