Wymyśl nazwę dla resteuracji w Lego House!

Aktualności ze strony WWW zbudujmy.to oraz inne wiadomości
Awatar użytkownika
jetboy
Stowarzyszenie Zbudujmy.to
Rok urodzenia: 1973
Kontakt:

Wymyśl nazwę dla resteuracji w Lego House!

Post autor: jetboy »

Oryginalna wiadomość:
As mentioned in todays press release LEGO House will be closing the LE GOURMET restaurant and opening up to a new food concept that can run during daytime.

https://legohouse.com/en-gb/press-relea ... d-concept/" target="_blank

Maybe some of you remember that the AFOL community played a vital role when all three restaurants initially were named back in 2017 – and BRICKACCINO is actual the result of an AFOL suggestion.

Therefore LEGO House has decided to try their luck again to see if some of you/your members can come up with a strong name for the new restaurant.

The restaurant will be placed in LE GOURMET’s old location and the concept is social dining. The food will be characterized as share food where you have a social dining experience and share the food with your friends and family at the table.

The menu is not quite in place, but LEGO House will create a playful, gastronomic break for especially families. Guests can compose and design their own serving based on what is served at the table.

The values are that guests should be able to relax and get creative fuel before going back to play in the experience zones.

If you have good ideas, please send your suggestion to me on jan@LEGO.com" target="_blank no later than Sunday the 26th January at 6pm (Danish time).

I will compile all suggestions and deliver them to my LEGO House colleagues for review and decision.

Thanks so much in advance and I hope you like to participate in this opportunity.

Jan
TLDR: Wymyśl nazwę dla restauracji w Lego House i wyślij ją Janowi.
Rok urodzenia: 1975
Kontakt:

Re: Wymyśl nazwę dla resteuracji w Lego House!

Post autor: glaz_pimpur »

Hot Studs :)
Duplo Users Poland Assosiation
Awatar użytkownika
Insomnia
Rok urodzenia: 1978
Kontakt:

Post autor: Insomnia »

Twardy klocek ;)
Rok urodzenia: 1992

Post autor: Fuku »

Eat your brick
ODPOWIEDZ